Chinaco Ultra Anejo Cristlino Tequila 750ml
Fully matured Chinaco Tequila Añejo is filtered using activated charcoal to
achieve a soft character along with the complex flavors that are so unique to
• Chinaco Tequila Añejo is barrel-aged for two and a half to three years
• Chinaco has followed the same production process since its inception
• Ripe agave hearts roasted in autoclave at low temperatures for 24 hours
• Hearts are pressed and shredded in an old molino
• Fermentation occurs in steel tanks, using Chinaco’s signature natural yeast
• The aguamiel ferments for 72 hours
• Distillation takes place in two copper-lined alembic stills
• No caramel coloring, oak extract, glycerin or sugar are used
• 40% ABV
Excellent taste and smoothness. A bargain.
does not replace the original Chinaco Blanco which seems to be permanently off the market, too much flavor and burn for me.
Customers Also Viewed