'Porfidio Dolce X' is best enjoyed neat and chilled, on the rocks. Any wine drinker with a taste for Pineau de Charantes, Spaetlaesen or Tawny Ports will fall in love with this Dolce X “at first taste”. Another innovative and unique creation by Porfidio which embodies the Porfidio spirit of “all-agaveness”.
- 'Porfidio Dolce X' is classified as a 'Vino de Agave'.
- 'Porfidio Dolce X' is made from 100% Blue Agave.
- 'Porfidio Dolce X' is created by fusing partially fermented pure blue agave juice with pure spirits distilled from 100% blue agave in accordance with a proprietary production technique.
- The entire vino de agave is therefore exclusively composed of one single ingredient: blue agave. There is no other vino de agave with this unique feature! No other sugars, flavors or ingredients are blended into Dolce X; this is simply pure agave purity at its most refined.
- 'Porfidio Dolce X' is aged in barrels previously used for The Original by Porfidio.(barrel-aged 7 years).
- Scientific analysis shows that agave juice has a reduced glycemic index when compared to other sweeteners (sugar cane, sugar beet, corn).
It started when I open the box the Port was not very tight the color of the fluid was extremely darker than the pictures you could not even see the cactus in the bottle after tasting and making a drink with it I had to force myself to finish the mixed drink it tasted like prune juice with alcohol in it it wasn’t very long I was in the restroom with a very upset stomach
Totally anticlimactic. Reminded me of the $6 plum wine I buy to go with Chinese takeout. Really. Not a hint of tequila, not worth the $$