Shipping & Returns
Currently there are no delays for shipping to California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, and Idaho. For all other states that we currently ship to, there are delays due to renewing our shipping licenses.
Non-California residents are responsible for determining if their state or county laws allow wines, spirits or tobacco products to be shipped into their state or county. Each state or county has their own laws and regulations related to these products. Please check with your appropriate agencies. Each individual accepts full responsibility for their state verification.
PROP 65 WARNING:
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
1. Insurance is included with the shipping fees for all shipments.
2. We prefer to ship to a business address.
3. No purchase of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will be made to any person under the age of 21. Delivery carrier will require proof of age and an adult signature.
4.Products cannot be shipped to a APO, FPO, PO Box or international (except in countries where shipping wine/spirits/tobacco is legal and permitted).
5. Old Town Liquor will arrange shipment on behalf of the buyer, to an address furnished by the buyer that will not subject the seller to any sort of legal actions, or if there is any taxes impose by the state where is the delivery address.
6. All products are sold in California, with TITLE passing to the buyer in California.
7. Some products (such as wines and spirits) might be weather sensitive to extreme heat and cold. We strongly recommend and can arrange next day air freight for these items. In certain circumstances, we will hold shipment of item pending weather extremes, regardless of shipping option chosen. This also includes areas currently under a natural disaster warning (e.g. fires, floods, etc.).
8. We try our best to pack our products as safely as possible and damage rarely happens. Should any products be damaged during shipping please contact us by email with pictures of the damage product. Please note that damaged products must be returned to us to receive refund, so DO NOT throw out the product. LEAKS ARE NOT COVERED OR CONSIDERED DAMAGE as there is in no way we can guarantee there will be no leaks, and no one can, especially as some bottles are hand made and do not have screw cap tops, but please let us know if there is significant leakage and we will do our best to resolve the issue and let the distilleries in Mexico knows to improve.
9. No returns will be accepted without prior approval. Returned products will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and freight. The shipping costs will NOT be refunded for ANY REASON. You have 30 days from the date you received your product to contact us about damages, leaks, cracks, or others reasons. After 30 days we will no longer accept or amend orders. YOU CAN NOT RETURN SPIRITS (TEQUILA, MEZCAL, WHISKEY, ETC.) FOR ANY REASON.
10. The shipping companies will make a few attempts to deliver your order before returning your order to our store. These returned products will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and freight, plus a $15.00 return shipping fee.
11. All California residents are subject to 8.25% sales tax on taxable product. And TOBACCO products additional 45.13% excise tax which will be added after checkout.
12. All shipping prices are estimates and are based on your destination. The average size and weight of typical 750ml, 1.0L, 1.75L bottles (5lbs-12lbs) and items with special packaging will require additional shipping costs and we will contact you if there is any difference.
13. All shipping times are business days, Monday thru Friday. Most orders will be shipped as soon as they are verified; however, some orders will have delays do to availability and/or verification. When ordering, please make sure that your billing address corresponds with the billing address your issuing credit card bank has on file for you. Orders will not be shipped until address and age verification can be obtained. Occasionally, some items are out of stock and will cause a few days delay as some items do not show back order status on the web so we suggest that you call the store for availability before you submit your order. We will partially ship some larger orders as products become available. During sales and the holidays, orders may take longer to fulfill, so please plan accordingly if gifting, or contact to ensure delivery option dates. Expedited shipping is available.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Please check carefully that your address and zip code are correct and complete (apt.#, Floor#, etc.) when placing an order, as the shipping company will charge $15.00 for incorrect or incomplete information. If the recipient re-routes the shipment, the shipping company will charge $15.00. The customer placing the order (in case of gift purchases the customer is not the recipient), is liable for the above fees. All these charges will be charged to the customer credit card and notified by e-mail. It is also in your best interest to leave a phone number and email for the shipping company to contact in case in delivery issues arise.
14. Prices are subject to change without notice. For any prices shown as ($0.00), please contact us for current price and errors listing. Pictures are for illustration only as the products label and bottles shape cand change anytime without notice, as some companies/distillers like to update their labels and bottles shape. We ship the latest of what the importer and the distributor deliver to us, please do not call us or email us to complain about that the bottle image wasn't the exact match of what you ordered vs. received. We do our best to constantly update the product to the most recent design, but if you are specifically looking for a specific label, shape, or color of a product, please contact us before placing your order to ensure availability.
15. Should any product be damaged during shipping, please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org . Seals, papers, wraps, wax, and etc. can be damaged, and while it is unlikely, this is the risk of buying online and having your product shipped.
If you receive a wine that is corked and is within thirty days of your purchase date, please contact our customer service department at (619)291-4888. We do not guarantee wines after seven years of vintage date. We regret that shipping charges are not refundable. We do not recommend ground delivery for wines, because of the potential heat exposure. We cannot be responsible for damaged wines due to the selection of ground delivery. It is not our responsibility on wines after they leave our warehouse. We will hold wines at no additional charge until temperature condition are more suitable for shipping.
16. We do not accept fax orders. Instead you can e-mail email@example.com and send an attachment and we can proceed with verifying your age and order.
17. No alcohol shipping to state of TX , NH , UT, ND.
18. International shipping charges might not be exactly the same at time of order. We will contact you for the final cost of shipping if additional fees are required.
19. Custom fees and taxes for international shipping is not our responsibility to determine the fees and its not included in any of our order offers and will be in no way to know that and its totally the responsibility of the customer.
20. Address corrections, reroutes, & redirects to hold must be obtained by contacting us.
21. We are not responsible for typos and try our best to use proper spelling and grammar, and for all those who email us about this: whisky/whiskey can be spelled with or without the "e" depending on production location.
22. We do not price match other retailers and/or marketplaces. Some prices maybe different in store vs online, and we will gladly match our online price in store. If you find a price lower at another retailer, please do not contact us requesting that price/coupon/discount. We could refuse anyone to sell without notice for any reason of web errors or any others. We offer fair and competitive prices everyday with the occasional sale and promo which are always clearly labeled. Some sales and offers are only available to our email subscribers so be sure to sign up at the bottom of the homepage!
23. We take and edit most of our photos ourselves, and others come directly to us by the brand/distributor. Some of our photos have watermarks and others do not, but all of our photos are not for public/business consumptions and you must ask by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like to use a bottle shot and any other content. Unauthorized use of our photos and any content on our website, emails, social media, and in store will be pursued to the full extent of the law as necessary.
We also encourage you to visit our store at: 2304 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110. Our hours are 9:00am-9:00pm PST Sun-Thurs, 9:00am-10:00pm Fri-Sat. In store prices may vary. We will always price match our online price in store, just let us know!
Return address: Old Town Liquor
2304 San Diego Ave. # A
San Diego , CA 92110
Email : email@example.com