Clase Azul Ultra Extra Anejo Tequila
- Agave: Hand-selected, organic Weber Blue Agaves that have matured for nine years.
- Cooking: Slow cooking of the agave piñas for 72 hours in traditional stone ovens.
- Fermentation: Using Clase Azul's proprietary strain of yeast.
- Distillation: Careful attention to pot still distillation ensures the highest quality spirit.
- Water: Naturally filtered water refined in a special five step process.
- Tequila filtration: Triple micrón- filtration ensures the highest quality spirit without comprising its integrity.
- Aging: Clase Azul Ultra is aged for 5 years in, second use sherry wood casks from Spain which are hand selected by our Master Distiller.
- Bottle is decorated with hand applied platinum leafing and paint
By far the best tequila I have ever tasted. A true Elixir.
Truly the best tequila on the planet
The smoothest and my favorite brand of tequila.
The finest Mas fina The best Pentultimate If you can afford it you should get it Get it got it ....good
My all-time favorite luxurious smooth exhilarating