Riazul Extra Añejo Tequila provides an unmatched experience for connoisseurs of rare aged sipping spirits. Made from 100% blue agave this tequila is aged for four years, resting in American Oak Bourbon barrels for three years and finished for an additional year in Oloroso Sherry casks, allowing the tequila to develop opulent, harmonized flavors and aromas.
With a lovely amber color, the Riazul Extra Anejo has vanilla aromas jumping from the glass. On the palate sweet agave flavors give way to ripe fruit and spice on the finish.
Each limited edition bottle is hand numbered and presented in a wooden gift box.
Tequila Extra Añejo
Traditional agave and oak notes, ripe fruits, vanilla, spices and honey
Slightly sweet with notes of dried fruits, honey and vanilla
Long sweet finish with some lingering baking spices
- Estate Grown in Jalisco Highlands at elevations of 7, 200’ above sea level.
- A 4 Year Old Tequila, aged for 3 years in American Oak Bourbon barrels and 1 additional year in Oloroso Sherry casks.
- Presented in elegant wooden gift box perfect for gifting occasions. BENEFITS
- High elevation terroir produces a unique Blue Agave with higher sugar content.
- Unique barrel aging produced with Oloroso Sherry finish produces an elegant, rich sipping tequila