Aged until it’s perfect, 18 – 30 months then custom blended in Kentucky bourbon 180-liter American White Oak barrels.
Medium body with a rich amber hue and smooth, silky texture.
Aroma: Intense toasted apple cider and vanilla seed. Hints of coffee, light chocolate, nuts with a cinnamon finish.
Taste: Vanilla and citrus notes, a sweetness of ripe agave, oak cask.
Pairings: Rich meats, vanilla or chocolate desserts
- Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2017
- Silver Medal, Spirits Selection by Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2016
- Silver Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2014
- Double Gold Medal: WSWA Tasting Competition, 2013
- Double Gold Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2013
- Best of the Best, Best Añejo Tequila, Tequila.net, 2012
- Gold Medal: Beverage Tasting Institute, 2012
- Gold Medal: LA Wine & Spirits Competition, 2012
- Best of Division: LA Wine & Spirits Competition, 2012
- Best of Category: LA Wine & Spirits Competition, 2012
- Gold Medal: Spirits of Mexico, 2012