AROMA: Ripe pear with sweet almond butter, light vanilla and hints of spice.
TASTE: Sweet pumpkin with vanilla followed with a white pepper flower finish.
PAIRINGS: Ham, salami, cold appetizers
- Bronze Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2017
- Best of Show: Best Reposado & Best White Spirit Aged, WSWA Tasting Competition, 2014
- Double Gold: WSWA Tasting Competition, 2014
- Silver Medal: WSWA Tasting Competition, 2013
- Gold Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2013
- Silver Medal: Beverage Tasting Institute, 2012
- Silver Medal: Spirits of Mexico in San Diego, 2011
- 1st Place: Monterey Tequila Festival, 2010
Smooth, balanced. Aging hasn't overwhelmed the purity of this tequila.