Mi CAMPO Blanco is crafted using high quality agave and tequila production methods to bring you a contemporary take on tequila tradition.
- 100% Blue Weber Agave
- Cooked in stone ovens
- Piñas are squeezed not crushed
- Double distilled in alembic stills
- Rested in French oak Chardonnay barrels for aging
- On the palate, orange blossom tea underscores threads of honey and sweet orange, balanced by subtle white pepper notes.
- A nose of cooked agave, banana, fresh coconut, almonds, sweet orange and green apple is layered over hints of elegant vanilla.
- Light straw in color with hints of silver sparkle.
- Master Tequilero: Jose “Pepe” Hermosillo
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Agave: 100% Blue Weber
- Agave Aging: Three weeks in French oak Robert Mondavi Winery barrels (Chardonnay)
- Alcohol: 40%
- Size: 750 ml
Has a weird aftertaste, not my favorite, too many other great blanco's at this store.
Fantastic drink for this price,
This is the best Tequila blanco I have ever had. A lovely, smokey and complex flavor. I need to find a place in Oregon to get it, without exorbitant shipping costs.