The Lost Explorer Mezcal Espadin 750ml
- SMALL-BATCH ARTISANAL MEZCAL: A handcrafted spirit made from 100% agave, cultivated in the sun-soaked Valles Centrales, Oaxaca in Mexico. Co-founded by David de Rothschild and Thor Björgólfsson, in partnership with Mezcalero Don Fortino Ramos.
- MULTI-AWARD WINNING MEZCALERO: Each small batch is handcrafted by internationally recognised Maestro Mezcalero Don Fortino Ramos with a sustainable approach that is deeply in tune with the rhythm of nature - Espadin Agave grows for 8 years before harvesting begins.
- TASTING NOTES: A subtly sweet and herbaceous mezcal, well-balanced with hints of sweet apple, ripe fruits and a mild smoky layer to finish. Sip Curiously.
- PERFECT FOR SIPPING OR IN COCKTAILS: Enjoy sipping neat from a traditional clay copita or equally enjoyable in a series of re-imagined cocktails such as the Earthy Paloma or the Down-to-Earth Negroni. Espadín is an approachable expression for newcomers to mezcal and afficionados alike.
- A UNIQUE GIFT: A perfect gift for those intrigued by mezcal, The Lost Explorer Mezcal Espadín comes in beautiful hand-labelled bottles made from recycled crystal, sealed with fully biodegradable cork & a kiss of natural beeswax.
Excellent quality mezcal. Would buy again. Smooth and high quality.
One of the best Mezcal I have ever had... love the theme of exploration and how it is interwoven with the complex flavor of the spirit and the sustainability of the brand. I am a big fan!